Acrylic has been a game-changer in signage; it is a strong, attractive, and affordable material that offers premium signs to all businesses. But what exactly are acrylic signs, and why should you be considering them for your establishment? This blog will offer you answers to these questions and more.
What Are Acrylic Signs?
Acrylic (also called plexiglass) is a type of strong, clear plastic that is popularly used for making signs. It resembles glass, has a premium appearance, and can be customized to accommodate unique brands. You can print any design, graphic, message, and more. In fact, our customers use signs for a variety of reasons, from displaying their business name to using artwork to elevate an atmosphere.
Acrylic vs. Glass Signs: Here’s What You Need to Know
Acrylic offers thelook of glass without the risk of fragility. These rigid plastic signs resist shattering from minor impacts, making them the superior choice for offices and areas of high foot traffic.
The cost of acrylic vs. glass signs is incomparabletoo; acrylic is far more cost-effective, meaning you can install them around your business without breaking the bank.
Why Are Acrylic Signs in Miami So Popular?
To understand the popularity of acrylic signs in Miami, we will uncover the three C’s:
Acrylic looks premium, instantly giving any space a premium upscale finish. The glass look is a feature of modern décor, which is suitable for use in a wide array of spaces. This is why acrylic is seen in businesses ranging from law firms to restaurants.
They may be rigid plastic signs, but there’s nothing rigid about their design. You can personalize every aspect of the sign, including its size, shape, design, graphics, and mounting options. You can even add lighting to your sign to make it truly eye-catching.
One of the top acrylic sign benefits is how cost-effective they are. Small indoor signs start from approximately $49.99, while large signs can require an investment ofup to $2,000. These signs are thus equally accessible for small and large businesses alike.
Types of Acrylic Signs
One of the most versatile signs around, acrylic can be used in a wide variety of applications. They can be installed indoors or outdoors oron the ceiling or wall-mounted; they can even incorporate lighting.
Here are five popular types of signs:
- Lobby signs: These large signs display a business’s name, logo, and/or slogan prominently at its entrance.
- Outdoor signs: Typically installed next to the front entrance, outdoor signs display the business’s name and essential information, such as hours of operation.
- Door signs: Installed on or next to doors, door signs are used to label rooms and identify occupants’ names or purposes.
- Wayfinding signs: These signs are used to provide directions to anyone who enters your business. Examples include directories, arrow signs, emergency signs, and more.
- Decorative signs: These signs display artwork, photographs, mission statements, and more to elevate the ambiance of a room or space.
Unlock the Benefits of Acrylic Signs
At Vibrant Sign Studio, we love to make offices and establishments pop with color or vibrance. Our team spends time understanding your needs, designing signs that accommodate your brand, and helping maximize value from every sign made.
Whether you are looking for intricate frosted signs or simple, clear designs, we can bring your dream signs to life, let’s talk.